The jury and the public agree unanimously; the Miss Golden Bridge is THE ladies watch of the year for 2010. Nothing can stop Corum’s feminine timepiece in its run to the watchmaking Oscars. She is attractive, seduces, persuades and conquers the podiums. The red carpet was unrolled for her in Vienna last Thursday, at the prestigious Hofburg castle.
More than 160 models, grouped in four different categories were submitted to the public for voting from the 5th to 7th of November at MunichTime, the famous watchmaking exhibition. An audience of 9,300 visitors participated in the election of its favorite timepiece, and a jury composed of 50 experts from the world of horology – journalists and retailers – also identified the best models in each category. Both have chosen the Miss Golden Bridge.
With these two new accolades, Corum ends the year in style with a breathtaking record of achievements for the Miss Golden Bridge:
• 1st Prize by the public in the category of feminine luxury at MunichTime
• 1st Prize by the jury in the category of feminine luxury at MunichTime
• Women’s Watch of the Year 2010 at the Montres Passion Awards
• 3rd Prize by the jury at the Montres Passion Awards
• 2nd Prize in the women’s watch category nominated by the public at the Watches Days
• Nominated at the Grand Prix de l’Horlogerie in Geneva
Mr Antonio Calce, CEO of Corum, said: “2010 was a tremendous year with many distinctions and I am proud of the awards which the Miss Golden Bridge won. They establish the legitimacy of our Corum Bridges collection, which remains unequalled on the market. Its growth potential is open to many possibilities, both in the feminine and masculine worlds, in the Golden Bridge as in the Ti-Bridge lines. We will expand the options for our legendary baguette movement and introduce new creations in 2011, distinguished by their uniqueness. Let’s wager that they will draw the same attention of watchmaking professionals and enthusiasts.”